High quality waterproofing system, reinforced with fibre, for use with or without membrane.
- Roof & Paving paint adheres well to Plasti-Rubber
- Improves life span of coated substrates
- Available in red, grey and black
- Highly stretchable
- 100% lead-free
- Improves life span of substrates that is coated
- Corrosion control
- Not harmful to human and animal life
- Ambient temperature, no heating required
- UV resistant
- Excellent adhesion
- Surface Dry: 3 Hours @ 23°C
- Recoating Time: 3 Hours @ 23°C
- Spreading Rate: 1 m2/litre with membrane
- Packaging: 5 and 20 litres.
- Storage: Away from direct sunlight, heat and severe cold.
- Keep container sealed and avoid moisture contact.
Technical Data is given for White.
- Viscosity: 132 ± 2 Ku
- S.G.: 1.29 ± 0.01
- Flash Point: Not determined
All surfaces must be clean, dry, sound, free from grease, oil, dirt and other surface contaminants. When
moisture is above15%, avoid application.
- Stir thoroughly before use with a flat paddle.
- Application: Roller, brush or airless spray
- Thinning: Not required
- Cleaning: Water
- Coats: 2 or more coats, completely covering the membrane
- Do not paint early in the morning or late afternoon, as the roof may be covered in dew or frost, especially during the winter months.
- Do not paint on extremely hot days as small bubbles (Heat Blisters) may form and weaken the film.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Do not smoke, eat or drink while using the product. Wash hands before eating.
- Store in cool dry place.
- Do not dispose of into natural water-ways or drainage system.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a General Practitioner in case of contact with eyes or ingestion.
- Rain may spoil the paint before it dries
- Please see Material Safety Data Sheet for more information.
For full Technical and Material Safety Data Sheets, please contact Top Paints (016) 362 1054 or send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org