A white primer for use on wood and steel surfaces under enamel and emulsion paints.
- Can be over coated with a variety of enamel and emulsion paints
- Can be used as an undercoat on previously or suitably primed plaster, wood, metal, etc.
- Also to be used as an undercoat for window putty
- Can be used over old gloss and eggshell enamel as undercoat before applying a top coat of water-based, acrylic, pain
- Surface Dry: 1 Hour
- Hard Dry: 15 – 16 Hours
- Recoating Time: 15 – 16 Hours
- Application: Brush, roller or airless spray
- Thinning: Not recommended. For spray application thin with Top Paints’ Mineral Turpentine
- Spreading Rate: 9 – 10m²/litre, depending on surface porosity
- Cleaning: Top Paints’ Mineral Turpentine
- Coats: 1 or 2
- Stir thoroughly with a flat paddle before and during use
Surface must be dry, clean, firm and free from oil, grease, dust and other surface contaminants.
Old glossy surfaces must be sanded to a matt finish to improve adhesion. Remove all loose dust after sanding.
Wood – Top Paints’ Pink Wood Primer
Mild Steel – Top Paints’ Industrial Red Oxide
Galvanised Steel – Top Paints’ Water-based Zinc Phosphate Primer
Plaster and Concrete – Top Paints’ Plaster Primer / Top Paints’ Fillercoat
1, 5 and 20 litres
Store away from direct sunlight, heat and severe cold. Keep container sealed and avoid moisture contact.
During Winter months painting should be restricted to between 09H00 and 15H00, in Summer painting can be done between 08H00 and 16H00. Exterior surfaces – Do not paint if rain is imminent.
For full Technical and Material Safety Data Sheets, please contact Top Paints (016) 362 1054 or send an enquiry to email@example.com