Ready to use plaster skimming compound.
- Adheres well to plaster as well as painted masonry surfaces
- Alkali resistant
- Gives a smooth finish to rough or uneven plaster surfaces
- No need to prime before painting
- Surface Dry: 2 – 3 Hours
- Hard Dry: 4 Hours
- Recoating Time: ± 6 Hours for Water-based Paints
± 16 Hours for Enamel Paints
- Application: Wet plastering trowel, large scraper or skimming tool
- Thinning: Not recommended
- Spreading Rate: Not Applicable
- Cleaning: Water
- Coats: Apply only as much as needed
- Allow to dry at least 2 hours before sanding, with a fine grit sand paper, to a smooth, even surface
Ensure that surface is clean, dry and sound before applying.
1, 5 and 20 litres.
Store away from direct sunlight, heat and severe cold. Keep container sealed and avoid moisture contact.
During Winter months painting should be restricted to between 09H00 and 15H00, in Summer painting can be done between 08H00 and 16H00. Exterior surfaces – Do not paint if rain is imminent.
For full Technical and Material Safety Data Sheets, please contact Top Paints (016) 362 1054 or send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org