A penetrating clear solvent primer for use on powdery, sandy and brittle surfaces. Assists in preventing future pealing and flaking of paint.
- An alkali resistant primer
- Assists in preventing future pealing and flaking of paint
- Clear bonding liquid
- Improve resistance to rising damp in wet areas
- Drying Time: 24 Hours
- Application: Brush, roller or airless spray
- Thinning: Dilution ratio should not exceed 5 parts BONDING LIQUID : 1 part Top Paints’ Mineral Turpentine.
- Thinning: Not recommended
- Spreading Rate: 8 – 10 m²/litre, depending on surface porosity
- Cleaning: Top Paints’ Mineral Turpentine
- Coats: 1 or 2 in severe cases
- Stir thoroughly with a flat paddle before use
Surface must be dry, clean, firm and free from oil, grease, dust and other surface contaminants. Loose particles must be removed by steel wire brush and sandpaper. BONDING LIQUID is supplied ready for use, but can be thinned for use on very sandy surfaces by using a hydrocarbon solvent such as Top Paints’ Mineral Turpentine. Dilution ratio should not exceed 5 parts BONDING LIQUID : 1 part Top Paints’ Mineral Turpentine. A second undiluted coat might be necessary in severe cases.
1, 5 and 20 litres.
Store away from direct sunlight, heat and severe cold. Keep container sealed and avoid moisture contact.
During Winter months painting should be restricted to between 09H00 and 15H00, in Summer painting can be done between 08H00 and 16H00. Exterior surfaces – Do not paint if rain is imminent.
For full Technical and Material Safety Data Sheets, please contact Top Paints (016) 362 1054 or send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org