A dense acrylic paint with a matt finish. Suitable to use on walls, furniture and creative artwork.
- Lead free
- Interior and exterior use
- Creates a variety of finishes
- Non toxic
- Multiple possibilities
- Easy and quick results achieved
- Easy to apply
- Can be applied to multiple surfaces
- Touch Dry: 30min – 1 hour @ 23°C
- Recoating Time: 4 hours @ 23°C
- Spreading Rate: 3 – 4m² / litre, depending on surface porosity
- Packaging: 1L
- Storage: Away from direct sunlight, heat and severe cold
Concrete / Cement, Fibre Cement and Gypsum Plaster:
Apply a coat of Top Paints’ Plaster Primer before applying two coats of Top Paints’ Chalk Paint, followed by Top Paints’ Soft Wax or Wood Glaze.
Wood (Solid Colour):
Apply two coats Top Paints’ Chalk Paint, Distress with sandpaper as desired. Finish off with Top Paints’ Soft Wax or Wood Glaze.
Metal, Plastic, Cement, Glass (Creative Effect):
Prime with Top Paints’ Water-based Zinc Phosphate Primer. Apply one or more coats Top Paints’ Chalk Paint for a desired effect, followed by Top Paints’ Soft Wax or Wood Glaze.
Away from direct sunlight, heat and severe cold. Keep container sealed and avoid moisture contact
For full Technical and Material Safety Data Sheets, please contact Top Paints (016) 362 1054 or send an enquiry to email@example.com