A sealer formulated for the automotive refinish trade. To be used for the protection of underbody chassis, sill, fenders, valances etc.
Stone Chip- A sealer formulated for the automotive refinish trade. To be used for the protection of underbody chassis, sill, fenders, valances etc.
- Good stone chip resistance
- Strong resistance to water, petrol and oil
- Easy to apply to surfaces with good elasticity
Ensure that the surface is clean, dry, free of dust, oil and grease contaminants. Sand or ground surface to remove rust, paint and dirt.
- Method: Spray with suction pistol or airless spray
- Drying Condition: Ambient temperature 20°C 2 – 3 hours
- Thinning: Water
- Spreading rate: ± 3m² wt for 150 microns DFT
- Colours: Black, White and Grey Can be over coated with Top Paints’ Hotrod 2K Refinis
- Spreading rate: ± 5 m² / L
- Colours: White,Black & Grey
- Finish: Semi gloss
- Packaging: 1L
- Storage: Away from direct sunlight, heat and severe cold Keep container sealed and avoid moisture contact
- Viscosity: Thixotropic liquid – semi viscous.
- S.G.: 1.30
- Flash Point: Water based
- Solid content: Approx. ± 60% by wt ± 50% by vol
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
- Avoid skin and eye contact. Use safety glasses or face shield, appropriate gloves and protective clothing.
- Do not smoke, eat or drink while using the product.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not dispose of into natural water-ways or drainage system.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a General Practitioner in case of contact with eyes or ingestion. Do not induce vomiting.
- Flammable – Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames or any other possible sources of ignition.
- Please see Material Safety Data Sheet for more information.
For full Technical and Material Safety Data Sheets, please contact Top Paints (016) 362 1054 or send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org