An excellent quality interior and exterior Polyurethane NON-DRIP ENAMEL suitable for use in kitchens, bathrooms and other high traffic areas.
- Tough and durable
- Dries to a smooth easy to clean surface
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Steam and water resistant
- Available in White and can be tinted to a variety of colours.
- Surface Dry: 4 Hours
- Recoating: 16 Hours
- Application: Brush or roller
- Thinning: Not recommended
- Spreading Rate: 8 – 10m²/litre, depending on surface porosity
- Cleaning: Top Paints’ Mineral Turpentine
- Coats: 1 or 2
- Stir, if required, with a flat paddle and leave for four hours to return to thixotropic gel
- Apply evenly, gloss and colour variations can occur when spot touch-ups are done
Cement and Gypsum Plaster:
Prime with Top Paints’ Plaster Primer
New Metal Surfaces:
Clean with Top Paints’ Degreaser, rinse with water until water break-free film is achieved and allow to dry. Apply a coat of Top Paints’ Industrial Red Oxide Primer followed by a coat of Top Paints’ Universal Undercoat.
Sand to a smooth finish, seal knots and prime with Top Paints’ Pink Wood Primer
Previously Painted Surfaces
Matt Emulsion surfaces in sound condition:
Clean and apply NON-DRIP ENAMEL directly
Sheen Emulsion surfaces in sound condition:
Sand down, remove all dust and apply NON-DRIP ENAMEL.
Remove all rust, clean with Top Paints’ Degreaser, rinse with water until water break-free film is achieved and allow to dry. Apply two coats of Top Paints’ Industrial Red Oxide Primer followed by a coat of Top Paints’ Universal Undercoat.
Surface in poor condition:
Strip surface down and treat as new work. Top Paints’ Bonding Liquid can be used on very powdery surfaces, leave to dry for at least 24 hours before applying a coat of Top Paints’ Fillercoat. Fillercoat must be left to dry for at least 4 hours.
1 and 5 litres
Store away from direct sunlight, heat and severe cold. Keep container sealed and avoid moisture contact.
Some acrylic, water-based paints may contain ammonia. Ammonia vapours can cause yellowing of enamel paints. Do not paint simultaneously in the same area. During Winter months painting should be restricted to between 09H00 and 15H00, in Summer painting can be done between 08H00 and 16H00. Exterior surfaces – Do not paint if rain is imminent.
For full Technical and Material Safety Data Sheets, please contact Top Paints (016) 362 1054 or send an enquiry to email@example.com