Alkali resistant water-based primer.
- A white plaster primer
- Excellent opacity with good filling properties
- Ideal for use on existing and newly plastered walls
- For use on cement plaster, concrete, fibre cement, unglazed brickwork. Not for use on Rhinolite
- 100% lead-free
- Drying Time: 30 Minutes – 1 Hour, depending on temperature.
- Recoating Time: 4 Hours
- Application: Brush, roller or airless spray
- Thinning: Not recommended
- Spreading Rate: 3 – 4m²/litre (first coat), depending on surface porosity 7 – 8m²/litre (second coat), depending on surface porosity
- Cleaning: Water
- Coats: 1 or 2
- Stir thoroughly with a flat paddle before use
FILLERCOAT can be used on Rhinolite if a coat of Top Paints’ Bonding Liquid is applied. Top Paints’ Bonding Liquid must be left to dry at least 24 hours before FILLERCOAT is applied.
Newly Plastered Surfaces:
Walls should be left to dry for at least 21 – 28 days, moisture levels should be 10% or below, before painting, brush down to remove any loose particles. Use Top Paints’ Bonding Liquid on very powdery surfaces, allow to dry for at least 24 hours before applying FILLERCOAT.
FILLERCOAT can be applied directly to non-powdery surfaces.
1, 5 and 20 litres
Store away from direct sunlight, heat and severe cold. Keep container sealed and avoid moisture contact.
During Winter months painting should be restricted to between 09H00 and 15H00, in Summer painting can be done between 08H00 and 16H00. Exterior surfaces – Do not paint if rain is imminent.
For full Technical and Material Safety Data Sheets, please contact Top Paints (016) 362 1054 or send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org