Technical Data Sheet
A low sheen, smooth acrylic paint that is suitable for interior and exterior use.
- Washable and hardwearing, suitable for high traffic areas.
- Good coverage and durability.
- Economical to use.
- Available in White and can be tinted to a variety of colours.
- 100% lead-free
Newly Plastered Surfaces:
The surface should be in good condition before the paint is applied, powdery surfaces might lead to paint failure If the surface is powdery, sand down and remove dust before applying Top Paints’ Bonding Liquid and leave to dry for 24 hours. Apply 2 coats of PW HIGH COVER
Previously Painted Surfaces:
Old paint in good condition:
Clean and apply PWHIGH COVER if surface was previously painted with an emulsion paint. If surface was previously painted with solvent based / enamel paint, sand down and remove dust. Apply Top Paints’ Universal Undercoat and allow to dry before applying 2 coats of PW HIGH COVER. A surface previously painted with a gloss paint can also be sanded, all dust removed and then coated with 2 coats PW HIGH COVER.
Old paint in poor condition:
Completely strip surface and treat as new work.
- Stir thoroughly before use with a flat paddle.
- Application: Roller, brush or airless spray
- Thinning: Not required
- Cleaning: Water
- Coats: 2
- Touch Dry: 30 Minutes – 1 Hour, @ 23°C
- Recoating Time: 4 Hours @ 23°C
- Spreading Rate: 9- 10m²/litre, depending on porosity of surface
- Packaging: 1.5 and 20 litres.
- Storage: Away from direct sunlight, heat and severe cold. Keep container sealed and avoid moisture contact.
Technical Data is given for White.
- Sheen @ 60º: 7.5
- Viscosity: 100.8 ± 2 Ku
- S.G.: 1.21 ± 0.01
- Flash Point: Not determined
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Do not smoke, eat or drink while using the product. Wash hands before eating.
- Store in cool dry place.
- Do not dispose of into natural water-ways or drainage system.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a General Practitioner in case of contact with eyes or ingestion.
- Rain may spoil the paint before it dries
- Please see Material Safety Data Sheet for more information.