Acrylic PVA Sealer
- Available in Clear and Black
- Good UV resistance
- Good gloss
- Surface Dry: 1 Hour
- Hard Dry: 4 Hours
- Application: Brush or roller
- Thinning: Not recommended
- Spreading Rate: 6 – 7m²/litre, depending on surface porosity
- Cleaning: Water
- Coats: 1 or 2
- Stir thoroughly with a flat paddle before use
Please contact Top Paints’ Technical Department for substrate specific surface preparation guidelines.
1, 5 and 20 litres
Store away from direct sunlight, heat and severe cold. Keep container sealed and avoid moisture contact.
- During Winter months painting should be restricted to between 09H00 and 15H00, in Summer painting can be done between 08H00 and 16H00.
- Exterior surfaces – Do not paint if rain is imminent.
For full Technical and Material Safety Data Sheets, please contact Top Paints (016) 362 1054 or send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org